Friday, November 11, 2011

My Christmas WISHING list..

Dear Santa Claus....

I hope you will be generous for me this year, I was a good girl last months so let me tell you what I would like for Christmas to lay under my tree...

I would be happy to discover some vintage or repro 40's shoes, I need navy ones.



I also need one or two vanity mirrors for my '54 Bel Air...


I will not be against to find a nice vintage hat under the tree...

I really want to learn how to sew, I own several vintage machines but they don't work correctly, so I would be happy to have a new one.
  Why not a vintage purse... a lucite one... I know they are expensive but I will treasure it for many years!






















For my blog readers pleasure, I would like a new digital camera in order to make more amazing pictures!!!


Like every women, I'm hoping for jewelery... not expensive ones... vintage costume jewelery will be perfect for me.


I would be pleased to receive a plane ticket to go to Viva Las Vegas next year.

My dear Santa Claus, I know that you will not be able to bring me all that I want... I'm quite a greedy girl! Just two or three of the below listed things will be just perfect for me!!!

See you in about 6 weeks...

Cheers,

Laurence

What are on your wishing list for Christmas?
Have you begin your presents shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment