Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Professional SHOOTING!!!!

Almost all pictures that you can see on this blog are made by us...

 
I regulary receive messages from readers that write me they like our blog because of the quality of our pictures!

 
I'm always surprised because we really don't have a professional camera...

 
Most of the time, we are taking pictures outside because inside ones are nasty with our small compact camera.

 
So when our friend Didier Vanspranghe asked us if we would be interested if he could make a shooting with us, we were really motivated!

 
Didier is not a professional photographer but he always bring always his camera every where he goes...

 
and he has the same stuff than a professional: huge camera, lighting umbrellas, flashes....

 
There is a big difference between his pictures and ours, isn't it?

 
We are not used to be pictured by other people...

 
so it's not easy to be natural.

 
I wore an early 50's outfit for that special day.

 
Between 2 rain showers, we were also able to do some pictures outside!
 
 
This picture with Sylvain seems almost unreal...

 
We spent about a full day to make those pictures...

 
but it was quite fun to play starlets!

 
It was like playing a role...

 
the car is out of order...

 
and it's war between husband and wife....

 
so FUN!!!

 
We really love how those pictures turned.

 
Really makes me want another more powerfull camera!

 
If you enjoyed those pictures, please visit and like Didier's Facebook page,

 
 you will see his amazing work!

 
Did you like all these pictures?
Which one is your favorite?
 

 


19 comments:

  1. I like the one with the guitar the most! You both look fantastic! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so great! I can certainly see stories within these photographs. So much fun and your outfits are just divine. I think it is very much well worth it to invest in a good camera. I actually asked my husband to give me a lighting lamp for a birthday present:) The BW photo of Sylvain looks almost surreal like he was in the beginning of Dorothy and The Wizard of Oz. I just love these photographs you two make such excellent subjects. I'd actually pay for an art book on you two:) Does your television work? So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are magnificent! Your curtains are do die for! And I'm not sure how I could pick a favorite!!

    And I agree, having someone else shoot your is a little difficult. I had that trouble when we had our engagement and wedding photos done.

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, excellent shot photographs! Hats off to your talented friend! I love each and everyone of them, but would have to say that the B&W of Sylvain and the very last one of you looking out of the car window are my favourites.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Excellently*, I meant to say. Sorry, I'm typing blog comments on my phone until my new computer arrives in the post and it makes typos like that more frequent.

      ♥ Jessica

      Delete
  5. All lovely - I like the last one best because you look like you are on the way to somewhere even more wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya'll look so good together. And the pics are very authentic looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, fabulous! I love the one where you both sit in the car and look out. and I love how your home is perfectly fifties. Do the TV work, or is it just for decoration? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos, your friend did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the photo of you with your television - it's a great pose, and an unusual sort of shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, I can't pick just one! Fantastic photos, the colors are so rich! Love your red coat, the persian cuff & collar really sets off the color (as does the blue car for that matter.) You should frame some of them!

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are truly fabulous! Such rich, beautiful colors! My favorite is the one with you two sitting at the kitchen table.. the way the edges fade give the illusion that you two are inside a heart of lightness!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are fantastic pictures, looks like a fun day. I like them all but I do like the one of you both sitting in your car.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really lovely photos! It's always nice having photos taken with a professional camera/set up - it makes such a difference, especially with good lighting! They could all be in a book or an exhibition! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful photos. I love your car-broke-down-pics, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely pictures! Just beautiful!
    ~xoxo, CoriLynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. You two are just so very stylish...what a treat to catch up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete