Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FIRST VINTAGE TWOSOMES...

I'm proud and happy to announce that my husband and I are the first couple featured in the new "Vintage Twosomes" serie from QueensOfVintage.com!


The lovely webmaster Lena asks me some pictures and infos and here is the result.
I really love this website. It's very usefull with some historic articles, news about our small vintage world and I also discovered a lot of your blogs, girls, with TOP 100 VINTAGE QUEENS!
I think that to speak more about vintage couples is a great idea. I often hear about vintage queens, rarely about men and quite nerver about vintage couples! I think I will follow this "VINTAGE TWOSOMES" serie with a great interest!!!

Do you know this website?
Have you ever been featured in another website or magazine?

9 comments:

  1. You two look wonderful! That's so nice to be featured as a couple, instead of just one or the other. Nice that you two are living a vintage life together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting!!! i just read the feature, it's awesome!

    xoxo,
    Mrs Amber Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So fun to read about you two. You really live the full vintage life, it's fantastic. My spouse isn't quite as into vintage as I am, but it's definitely something we enjoy together as a couple. And pretty soon (if all goes well) we'll have our own vintage house and I can't wait to furnish it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear-I am so happy for the two of you! The article was fantastic-loved it all esp your wedding photos!!!! Just darling!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!! im soooo glad they have couple now!!!! :D happy for you guys!!!! Yes i heard of the webisite its amazing!! ( im a queen too 'Queen no 74')

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Lovely and fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww such a lovely article! Both myself and my boyfriend love vintage so I hope one day we maybe like you two! How do you go about becoming a Queen, do you know? Thanks! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats- a great post and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete