Friday, June 1, 2012

In British Press...

I had a good surprise today. I found a picture of my car and me published in the british magazine "Automobile" April 2012 issue.


I made a short shooting with Martyn Goddard, a british photographer, last september during a festival in Disneyland Paris. You can learn more and see my pictures of this amazing week-end there.


I was Mickey's guest for 3 days with my '54 Chevy...


These pictures colors are not quite common.
I bought these dress about 5 years ago in Rhythm Riot, my hat comes from a vintage shop somewhere between Boston and NY.


And here is my favorite ones with more true colors...



Have you ever been pictured in foreign press?
Do you like these pictures?
 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures - you look stunning as usual, as does the car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! You and your husband have a great style! I check your blog very often for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. très jolie photo.

    ReplyDelete